Since its founding, ARPA has grown from a handful of members to become the most prestigious motorsports media organization in North America. ARPA has professional, honorary and associate memberships. Our members are regular contributors to magazines, newspapers, broadcast and other promotional organizations, reaching literally millions of people through their words and images every year.
ARPA recognizes its responsibility and its unique position to bring divergent motorsports positions together whenever posible. To do this, we have honorary and associate members from all fields of motorsports: sanctioning bodies, major tracks, sponsors, manufacturers, publications and PR, who help us gain a firsthand perspective of developments in the motor racing world. A regular newsletter keeps members informed of happenings within the organization. Members receive a copy of the annual ARPA Photo ID Book and an ARPA credential.
Who Can Join?
ARPA membership is open to all legitimate members of the working motorsports press. This includes broadcast, print and electronic media covering all forms of motorsports events. Individuals applying for membership must submit tearsheets of their published work or video/ broadcast tapes from the previous calendar year. Only bonafide motorsports media professionals are registered as full members.
Benefits of ARPA Membership
* ARPA membership sets you apart as a professional motorsports media person
* Allows you to network with people who share your professional and personal interests.
* Provides you with information and resources vital to your survival in the motorsports field.
* Updates your skills and knowledge base, keeping you on top of changes in the industry.
* Most importantly, ARPA membership gives you full accident and disability insurance while on motorsports assignments with coverage provided by K&K; Insurance, the industry leader.
To obtain a membership application, Click here. Please note that the application is two pages and the total download size is about 90k.
2004 ARPA Membership Roster
2004 ARPA Honorary & Associate Members
ARPA member homepages - for all your motor sports photography and journalism needs