The Motor Sports Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2007, 07:15:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RIS photo gallery is now available online - including many of the older images.  Images from the Indy 500 and Allstate 400 at the Brickyard are among many new photos online.
7178 Posts in 7089 Topics by 90 Members
Latest Member: Rulietta
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Motor Sports Forum
|-+  The Motor Sports Forum
| |-+  Indy Racing League News
| | |-+  Indy Racing League PR
| | | |-+  AGR-Chicago preview
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AGR-Chicago preview  (Read 26 times)
Michael F. Hollander
Editor, Racing Information Systems
Administrator
Racing commentor

« on: September 06, 2007, 07:07:30 AM »

Danica Patrick, #7 Motorola Dallara/Honda/Firestone
"The PEAK Indy 300 this weekend is about one thing for me and that is winning. There is no reason we can't put together a good overall weekend and keep the Motorola car up front all day on Sunday. Last weekend was another big step for us and gave us even more confidence, and now we have to take advantage of that. It's a big weekend for AGR with Dario and Tony fighting for the championship, and I can't think of anything better than me getting my first win and AGR winning another championship."

Tony Kanaan, #11 Team 7-Eleven Dallara/Honda/Firestone
"This is going to be an exciting race for the fans.  Dario (Franchitti), Scott (Dixon) and I are all in the hunt for the championship and the Team 7-Eleven guys have nothing to lose so we're going to go out and go for it.  Hopefully everything will go right and one of the AGR cars will win the championship."

Marco Andretti, #26 NYSE Dallara/Honda/Firestone
"This season has not gone anything like we thought or hoped it would.  We've had some unfortunate luck but, on a positive note, we've been in contention at several races and had some solid finishes when we've been able to finish the race.  Chicago is a track that I've got very little experience on but we've done pretty well on the last few ovals so I'm sure my engineer, Eddie Jones, and I will find a setup that works for us.  Hopefully we can end the year on a positive note with a win for the NYSE car and an AGR championship for Dario (Franchitti) or Tony (Kanaan)."

Dario Franchitti, #27 Canadian Club Dallara/Honda/Firestone

"I said from the beginning that this was going to be a great championship battle and it's going to be at Chicago. We want to win; Tony (Kanaan) wants to win and Scott (Dixon) wants to win. On the track, we aren't going to take any prisoners, either team. I'm looking forward for this weekend and an exciting finish to a great IndyCar Series season."

Jaime Camara, #11 oso*fresh Dallara/Firestone

"This weekend, our focus is just to get a win at the season finale. We've had some ups and downs this season, so it would be great to give the oso*fresh team a win at Chicago as they've worked hard all season long."

Posted by:

Michael F. Hollander, Editor
Racing Information Systems
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: