The Motor Sports Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2007, 07:10:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RIS photo gallery is now available online - including many of the older images.  Images from the Indy 500 and Allstate 400 at the Brickyard are among many new photos online.
7178 Posts in 7089 Topics by 90 Members
Latest Member: Rulietta
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Motor Sports Forum
|-+  The Motor Sports Forum
| |-+  Indy Racing League News
| | |-+  Indy Racing League PR
| | | |-+  AGR- 7-Eleven Extends
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AGR- 7-Eleven Extends  (Read 29 times)
Michael F. Hollander
Editor, Racing Information Systems
Administrator
Racing commentor

« on: September 06, 2007, 07:08:49 AM »

Kevin Elliott, 7-Eleven senior vice president of merchandising 
"Tony has been a winner for 7-Eleven, both on and off the track.  Our employees and franchisees can be proud of 7-Eleven's association with Tony and the AGR team.  He is a competitive, aggressive and principled driver as well as an enthusiastic supporter and customer of 7-Eleven.  We look forward to our sponsorship of Tony and to AGR's Racing Team 7-Eleven in its drive to a championship in 2008."

Tony Kanaan, #11 Team 7-Eleven Dallara/Honda/Firestone
"One of the most important components in racing is consistency, and having 7-Eleven continue as the primary sponsor of the #11 car is a key to us winning another championship in 2008.  I've really enjoyed being a part of the 7-Eleven family since 2003.  I believe in their philosophy of customer service and appreciate all the support I receive around the world from management, franchisees, customers and vendors.  Our goal each season is to win the championship and the Indy 500, and I look forward to giving 7-Eleven a shot at both in 2008.

Posted by:

Michael F. Hollander, Editor
Racing Information Systems
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: