The Motor Sports Forum
December 01, 2008, 12:28:46 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please discuss motor sport in the discussion sections.  Only RIS reporters/editors have the ability to post news to the news and PR sections.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ROUSH-FENWAY RACING - Kenseth Re-signs with Roush-Fenway  (Read 51 times)
RIS-Ron Fleshman
Administrator

« on: November 25, 2008, 08:47:55 AM »

Roush Fenway Racing announced on November 20th that it has re-signed 2003 Sprint Cup Champion Matt Kenseth to a multi-year contract. Kenseth has been with Roush Fenway since 1998 and has claimed 16 Sprint Cup Series wins and 24 Nationwide Series wins in addition to Roush Fenway’s first Sprint Cup championship.

“It’s been a great 11 years at Roush Fenway Racing,” said Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 DEWALT Ford. “I appreciate everything Jack and DEWALT have done for me over the years. We’ve had a lot of success together including a championship and I’m really proud of that. I’m looking forward to the next few years and winning another championship with Roush Fenway.”

Roush Fenway Racing owner Jack Roush was elated with the news stating, “Matt Kenseth is a champion in every sense of the word and John Henry and I are proud to have him in our stable of drivers. Over the last 11 years Matt has been a leader in our organization and a voracious competitor on track, and to know that he will continue on in that role with Roush Fenway is gratifying.”

About Roush Fenway Racing Roush Fenway Racing is NASCAR’s largest team operator. In 2009 Roush Fenway will operate five teams in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with drivers Matt Kenseth, Jamie McMurray, Greg Biffle, Carl Edwards and David Ragan; four in the Nationwide Series with Kenseth, Biffle, Edwards, McMurray, Ragan, Erik Darnell, Ricky Stenhouse and Colin Braun; and one in the Camping World Truck Series with Colin Braun. For more information on any of the Roush Fenway Racing teams, log onto www.RoushFenway.com. For sponsorship inquiries please contact Robin Johnson at 704.720.4645.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: